Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Basic vegetable stock
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 90 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 110 g leek, white part only, cut into quarters
- 260 g carrots, cut into quarters
- 130 g sweet potato, peeled and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 120 g celery stalks, cut into quarters
- 3 dried shiitake mushrooms, cut into slices
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1300 g water
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 296.8 kJ / 70.5 kcal
- 2.8 g
- 10.7 g
- 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.1 g
- 6.3 g
- 695.8 mg