Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lamb and barley soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g lamb, cut into pieces and partially frozen
- 1 onion, cut into quarters
- 140 g leek (approx. 1 leek), white part only and cut into pieces
- 1 carrot, cut into pieces
- 4 - 5 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, plus extra for garnishing
- 80 g pearl barley
- 100 g lamb bones
- 600 g water
- 1 tbsp Meat stock paste (see Tips)
- ¼ tsp sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1644.9 kJ / 391.7 kcal
- 27.9 g
- 35.6 g
- 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4.3 g
- 12.9 g
- 1350.5 mg