Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Bubble and squeak soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g speck, cut into cubes (1 cm - see Tips)
- 150 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 1 leek, trimmed, white part only cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 40 g salted butter
- 250 g potatoes, unpeeled and cut into pieces (approx.1 cm)
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1000 g water
- 1 tbsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 2 pinches ground nutmeg
- ¼ - ½ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 200 g Savoy cabbage, finely shredded (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 898.8 kJ / 214 kcal
- 11.1 g
- 13.3 g
- 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 9.6 g
- 4.4 g
- 456.3 mg