Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Teriyaki salmon bao
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 300 g baker's flour
- 170 g warm water
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 fresh red chilli, trimmed and deseeded if preferred
- 100 g soy sauce
- 120 g mirin (see Tips)
- 50 g honey
- 2 skinless salmon fillets (approx. 150 g each)
- 700 g hot water
- baker's flour, for dusting
- ½ Lebanese cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 6 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 2 spring onions/shallots, cut into long, thin slices
- per 1 portions
- 1898.6 kJ / 452 kcal
- 18 g
- 59.9 g
- 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.8 g
- 2.7 g
- 1597.6 mg