Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Gluten free lamingtons
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g unsalted butter, softened and cut into pieces, plus extra for greasing
- 80 g full cream milk
- 170 g gluten free flour mix (see Tips)
- 120 g caster sugar
- 2 ½ tsp gluten free baking powder (see Tips)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 400 g pure icing sugar
- 50 g cocoa powder (gluten free)
- 150 g full cream milk
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 80 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 2 tbsp jam of choice (see Tips)
- 150 g desiccated coconut
- per 1 portion
- 1934.4 kJ / 460.6 kcal
- 4.9 g
- 60.4 g
- 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 15.7 g
- 3.8 g
- 95.2 mg