Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Gluten free gingerbread cookies
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 50 g golden syrup
- 100 g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 60 g gluten free self-raising flour (see Tips)
- 180 g gluten free flour mix (see Tips)
- 40 g coconut flour
- 30 g arrowroot flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder (see Tips)
- 3 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 240 g white sugar
- 1 egg white
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- per 1 portion
- 597.7 kJ / 142.3 kcal
- 1.3 g
- 26.5 g
- 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.5 g
- 1 g
- 26.2 mg