Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Gluten free lemon tart
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g blanched almonds
- 100 g coconut oil
- 90 g pure maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 90 g coconut flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp gluten free baking powder (see Tips)
- 110 g unsalted butter
- 4 eggs
- 150 g caster sugar
- 100 g lemon juice (approx. 3 lemons)
- 50 g orange juice (approx. 1 large orange)
- whipped cream, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2428.7 kJ / 578.2 kcal
- 10.7 g
- 46.5 g
- 39.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 26.9 g
- 7.1 g
- 294.2 mg