Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Gluten free carrot and almond cake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Almond and carrot cake
- 100 g grapeseed oil, plus extra for greasing
- 220 g blanched almonds
- 300 g carrot, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 150 g light brown sugar
- 2 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 pinch salt
- 120 g raw sugar
- ½ orange, zest only, no white pith
- 90 g unsalted butter
- 125 g cream cheese
- 1 tbsp walnuts
- 1 tbsp shelled unsalted pistachio nuts
- almonds, for decorating
- hazelnuts, without skin, for decorating
- pecans, for decorating
- per 1 slice
- 1491.1 kJ / 355 kcal
- 7.7 g
- 25.3 g
- 25 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.6 g
- 3.4 g
- 162 mg