Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Gluten free chocolate halva cake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 180 g unsalted butter, softened, plus extra for greasing
- 30 g white sesame seeds
- 100 g blanched almonds
- 150 g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 180 g black tahini (see Tips)
- 30 g gluten free flour mix (see Tips)
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder (see Tips)
- 200 g dark chocolate (gluten free), broken into pieces
- 80 g pouring (whipping) cream
- per 1 slice
- 2958.3 kJ / 704.3 kcal
- 13.2 g
- 35.2 g
- 57.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 23.8 g
- 4.9 g
- 200.9 mg