Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mini chicken pies
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 2 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 400 g skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into pieces (4 x 4 cm)
- 80 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 40 g salted butter
- 40 g plain flour
- 40 g full cream milk
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 5 sheets ready-made puff pastry (see Tips)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- per 1 portion
- 821.3 kJ / 195.5 kcal
- 6.6 g
- 15.9 g
- 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.3 g
- 1.6 g
- 223.1 mg