Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spinach and feta muffins
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces, plus extra for greasing
- 130 g fresh English spinach
- 40 g sun-dried tomatoes
- 100 g yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 30 g rice bran oil
- 60 g water
- 80 g brown rice flour (see Tips)
- 30 g gluten free cornflour
- 20 g buckwheat flour (see Tips)
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder (see Tips)
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 80 g Danish feta, cut into pieces (approx. 1 cm)
- per 1 portions
- 1151.3 kJ / 274 kcal
- 8.3 g
- 21.9 g
- 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.5 g
- 2.7 g
- 560.5 mg
Spiced pumpkin mini loaves with cream cheese frosting
Feta, spinach and potato frittata
Ham and cheese quinoa muffins
Apple cinnamon muffins
Coconut oat biscuits
Pumpkin and turmeric loaf
Chocolate quinoa cake with peanut butter frosting
Apricot macadamia biscuits
Almond milk chocolate biscuits (Post-natal)
Chocolate zucchini cupcakes with blueberry icing