Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Ham and cheese quinoa muffins
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g cheddar cheese, cut into pieces (1-2 cm)
- 20 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces (1-2 cm)
- 900 g water
- 60 g quinoa
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 spring onion/shallot, trimmed and cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 60 g zucchini, cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 40 g ham, cut into pieces (1-2 cm)
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1358 kJ / 323 kcal
- 24 g
- 20 g
- 16 g
- 2.4 g