Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Ham and cheese quinoa muffins
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g cheddar cheese, cut into cubes (1-2 cm)
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into cubes (1-2 cm)
- 1000 g water
- 130 g quinoa
- 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 spring onions/shallots (approx. 40 g), trimmed and cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 130 g zucchini, cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 100 g ham, cut into pieces (1-2 cm)
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- per 12 portions
- 6079 kJ / 1447 kcal
- 107.9 g
- 86.5 g
- 72.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 37.9 g
- 10.2 g
- 3183.2 mg