Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g buckwheat
- ¼ tsp salt
- 100 g salted butter, cut into pieces
- 50 g water
- 1 egg yolk
- gluten free flour mix, for dusting (see Tips)
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 300 g Swiss brown mushrooms
- 1 brown onion, cut into quarters (approx. 130 g)
- 1 sprig fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 20 g unsalted butter
- 20 g vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp gluten free flour mix
- 100 g full cream milk
- 1 egg
- 50 g thickened cream
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 pinch grated nutmeg
- 10 sprigs fresh chives, finely sliced, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 417 kJ / 99 kcal
- 3.18 g
- 6.18 g
- 6.59 g
- 1.23 g