Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Black bean brownies (Toddlers and beyond)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 170 g dried black beans (see Tips)
- 600 g filtered water, plus extra for soaking
- 60 g virgin coconut oil, plus extra for greasing
- 100 g dark chocolate (70% cocoa) (see Tips)
- 3 eggs
- 30 g raw cacao powder (see Tips)
- 2 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 80 g coconut sugar (see Tips)
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
- 50 g walnuts (optional - omit for nut-free)
- raw cacao nibs, for sprinkling (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 680.3 kJ / 162 kcal
- 4.5 g
- 11.6 g
- 10.5 g
- 2.7 g