Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g hazelnuts, roasted
- 110 g carrot, peeled and cut into pieces
- 50 g peanut butter (see Tips)
- 60 g desiccated coconut, plus extra for rolling
- 100 g dried apricots (see Tips)
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground cardamom
- 1 pinch sea salt (optional - see Tips)
- per 1 piece
- 300.6 kJ / 71.6 kcal
- 1.5 g
- 2.7 g
- 5.8 g
- 0 mg
- 1.6 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Kuih ketayap (crêpes with sweet coconut filling)
Pulut panggang (grilled rice packets)
Currywurst (sausages with curry ketchup)
Sweet and sour pork ribs