Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g hazelnuts, roasted
- 110 g carrot, peeled and cut into pieces
- 50 g peanut butter (see Tips)
- 60 g desiccated coconut, plus extra for rolling
- 100 g dried apricots (see Tips)
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground cardamom
- 1 pinch sea salt (optional - see Tips)
- per 1 piece
- 300.6 kJ / 71.6 kcal
- 1.5 g
- 2.7 g
- 5.8 g