Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Gorgonzola panna cotta with pear & walnut salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Gorgonzola panna cotta
- 90 g gorgonzola, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 400 g full cream milk
- 300 g pouring (whipping) cream
- ¾ tsp agar agar powder (see Tips)
Pear and walnut salad
- 30 g macadamia oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 pinches sea salt, to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 100 g mixed salad greens
- 1 pear, cut into halves, cored and cut into thin slices
- 50 g walnuts
- per 1 portion
- 1690 kJ / 402 kcal
- 9.71 g
- 9.93 g
- 36.33 g
- 1.63 g