Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Hearty seafood chowder
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, plus extra to garnish
- ½ bunch fresh chives, cut into thirds
- 1 brown onion, cut into halves
- 3 garlic cloves
- 200 g carrot, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 80 g celery, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 130 g unsalted butter
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp fresh thyme, leaves only
- 50 g plain flour
- 100 g white wine
- 2 potatoes (approx. 200 g), peeled and cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 500 g fish stock
- 100 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 200 g firm white fish fillets, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- Tabasco® sauce, to taste (optional)
- 150 g large raw prawns, peeled and deveined
- 150 g scallops
- 100 g smoked salmon, cut into pieces
- per 1 portion
- 2503.9 kJ / 596.2 kcal
- 33 g
- 24.5 g
- 40.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 24.2 g
- 5.3 g
- 1558.6 mg