Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Peanut soba noodle wonton cups
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 24 wonton wrappers, thawed
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1600 g water
- 180 g dried soba noodles, broken into halves
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into pieces (approx. 30 g)
- ¼ purple cabbage, cut into pieces (approx. 330 g)
- ¼ white cabbage, cut into pieces (approx. 430 g)
- 2 carrots, cut into pieces (4 cm) (approx. 200 g)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 100 g peanut butter
- 60 g rice wine vinegar
- 45 g sesame oil
- 60 g soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 80 g roasted salted peanuts
- 3 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 limes, cut into wedges, to serve
- per 1 piece
- 474 kJ / 113 kcal
- 3.2 g
- 6.6 g
- 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.2 g
- 2.3 g
- 236.2 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Rosemary and green peppercorn pork fillet
Turkey roulade with peaches and apricots
Beetroot and avocado eggs
Beetroot salad with raita dressing