Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ Chinese cabbage (wombok), cut into pieces
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and cut into pieces
- 1 - 2 continental cucumbers, spiralised
- 1 carrot, spiralised
- 2 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 1 sprig fresh mint, leaves only
- 60 g roasted unsalted peanuts
- 1 spring onion/shallot, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 1 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 fresh long red chilli, trimmed, cut into halves and deseeded if preferred (optional)
- 1 ½ tbsp tamari, gluten free (see Tips)
- 1 tsp shiro (white) miso paste
- 30 g lime juice
- 3 tsp coconut sugar
- 50 g Japanese pickled ginger, cut into julienne
- fresh coriander leaves
- per 1 portion
- 471.1 kJ / 112.2 kcal
- 5.2 g
- 9.1 g
- 5.1 g
- 5.1 g