Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Peanut and soba noodle slaw
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1600 g water
- 180 g dried soba noodles, broken in half
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into pieces (approx. 30 g)
- ¼ purple cabbage, cut into pieces (approx. 330 g)
- ¼ white cabbage, cut into pieces (approx 430 g)
- 2 carrots, cut into pieces (4 cm) (approx. 200 g)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 100 g peanut butter
- 60 g rice wine vinegar
- 45 g sesame oil
- 60 g soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 80 g roasted salted peanuts
- 3 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- per 1 portion
- 1551 kJ / 369 kcal
- 12 g
- 22 g
- 24 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.8 g
- 8 g
- 800.2 mg