Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- butter, for greasing
- 40 g cocoa powder, plus extra for dusting
- 100 g dark chocolate (70% cocoa), broken into pieces
- 160 g dried figs
- 150 g hazelnuts, roasted and skins removed
- 120 g blanched almonds
- 110 g plain flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground black pepper (optional)
- 2 pinches ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp chilli powder (optional)
- 200 g light brown sugar
- 210 g honey
- per 1 portion
- 1638 kJ / 390 kcal
- 7 g
- 52 g
- 17 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.8 g
- 6 g
- 32.5 mg