Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces (2 cm), plus extra for greasing
- 160 g buckwheat
- 100 g raw almonds
- 120 g Rapadura sugar
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 pear (approx. 100 g), peeled and cored
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored and cut into thin slices (5 mm)
- brown sugar, for sprinkling
- whipped cream, to serve (see Tips) (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1525 kJ / 363 kcal
- 6.6 g
- 28.9 g
- 24.6 g
- 123.1 mg
- 3 g