Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Champagne poached chicken terrine
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 230 g skinless chicken breast fillet, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 150 g white sparkling wine
- 350 g liquid chicken stock
- 3 sprig fresh thyme
- 1500 g water
- 150 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 g eschalots
- 2 sprigs fresh tarragon, leaves only (optional)
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 50 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces (2 cm), plus extra for greasing
- 50 g shelled unsalted pistachio nuts
- 70 g pine nuts
- 100 g pouring (whipping) cream
- salt, to taste
- ground pepper, to taste
- 10 slices prosciutto
- 800 g pears, peeled, cored and cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 100 g raw sugar
- 200 g apple cider vinegar
- 1 star anise
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1 cinnamon quill
- 2 whole cloves
- 5 black peppercorns
- per 1 portions
- 2039.4 kJ / 485.5 kcal
- 28.5 g
- 27.3 g
- 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 9.3 g
- 6.7 g
- 807.6 mg