Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Frozen mojito cheesecake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 160 g Granita™ biscuits, broken into pieces
- 50 g unsalted butter, softened
- 100 g caster sugar
- 2 limes, zested and juiced (approx. 40 g juice)
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 250 g cream cheese
- 40 g white rum
- 300 g pouring (whipping) cream
- per 1 portion
- 1212.7 kJ / 288.7 kcal
- 3.4 g
- 17.6 g
- 22.3 g
- 0.8 g