Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sweet potato and grain salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 800 g sweet potato, peeled and cut into cubes (2 cm)
- 1 red onion (approx. 150 g), cut into rounds (5 mm)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1400 g water, plus extra as needed
- 1 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 200 g cracked freekeh
- 150 g French green lentils
- 40 g olive oil
- 1 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 1 grapefruit, segmented and cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 100 g rocket
- 50 g pitted green olives
- 1 piece preserved lemon, zest only, cut into thin slices
- salt, to season
- ground black pepper, to season
- red wine vinegar, to season (optional)
- per 1 portions
- 1340.5 kJ / 319.1 kcal
- 11.1 g
- 38.9 g
- 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.8 g
- 5.9 g
- 884.6 mg