Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken with spinach and almond pesto tagliatelle
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 700 g chicken breast, cut into strips (approx.1 cm)
- 50 g lemon juice
Spinach and almond pesto
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces (3 cm), plus extra to serve
- 60 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 30 g blanched almonds
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 g extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 1200 g water
- 1 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- salt, for seasoning
- ground black pepper, for seasoning
- 400 g tagliatelle pasta nests (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 3598.3 kJ / 856.8 kcal
- 58.3 g
- 69.6 g
- 37.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.6 g
- 5 g
- 636.6 mg