Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Harissa lamb with green couscous
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g couscous
- 40 g olive oil
- 850 g hot water
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 4 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 4 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 50 g shelled unsalted pistachio nuts
- 150 g red onion, cut into 12 wedges, segments separated
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- 500 - 600 g lamb rump steak, trimmed and cut into pieces ( 4 cm)
- 1 - 2 tbsp harissa paste, to taste (see Tip)
- 8 - 10 Dutch carrots, trimmed and cut into halves lengthways
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thin slices (5 mm)
- honey, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2578 kJ / 613.8 kcal
- 45.6 g
- 51.2 g
- 24 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4.5 g
- 6.1 g
- 1398.8 mg