Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lamb rack with port sauce and parsnip purée
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
White balsamic reduction (see Tips)
- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 500 g white balsamic vinegar
- 50 g dry sherry
- 80 g raw sugar
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 8 white peppercorns
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 spring onion/shallot, trimmed and cut into halves
- 600 g water
- 2 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 400 g parsnips, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 lamb rack, well trimmed and cut into two small racks
- 2 pinches sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 3 garlic cloves
- 100 g snow peas, ends trimmed
- 20 g olive oil
- 60 g Port
- per 1 portion
- 3467 kJ / 825 kcal
- 61.7 g
- 31.4 g
- 45.5 g
- 9.7 g