Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Crumbed cutlets with cauliflower purée (Post-natal)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g cauliflower, broken into florets
- 50 g butter
- 70 g quark (see Tips)
- sea salt, to taste (see Tips)
- ground black pepper, to taste
Mountain pepperberry crumbed cutlets
- 130 g sourdough bread, torn into pieces
- 2 tsp ground mountain pepperberry (see Tips)
- ¼ tsp sea salt (see Tips)
- 2 - 3 tbsp spelt flour, for coating
- 1 egg
- 8 lamb cutlets
- 4 - 5 tbsp olive oil, for shallow frying
- spinach pesto, to serve (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 2082.6 kJ / 495.9 kcal
- 23.5 g
- 23 g
- 33.6 g
- 5.6 g
Steamed fish with green mash
Fish pie with cauliflower mash
1小時 15 分
Prune and orange stuffing
Corn, pea and turmeric purée (6-9 months)
Steamed asparagus with caper crumbs
Parmesan-crusted lamb cutlets, creamed spinach and smashed spuds
1小時 15 分
Lamb cutlets with spinach and pea purée
Rosemary and eschalot gravy
Katsu chicken with cauliflower rice and pickled salad