Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g butter, plus extra for greasing
- 200 g dried red lentils
- water, for soaking
- 120 g Parmesan cheese, cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 50 g olive oil
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into quarters
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and cut into pieces
- 400 g canned whole tomatoes (including liquid)
- 120 g red wine
- 1 sprig fresh oregano, leaves only
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 eggplant (approx. 550 g), cut into slices (1 cm)
- 500 g full cream milk
- 40 g spelt flour
- per 1 portion
- 1997.7 kJ / 475.7 kcal
- 22.6 g
- 35 g
- 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 10.5 g
- 8.1 g
- 1099.1 mg