Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g rice
- 1 - 2 pieces lemon zest or orange zest (5 x 2 cm)
- 5 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 450 g carrots, cut into pieces
- 1 red onion (approx. 150 g), cut into halves, to taste
- 400 g water
- 1 ½ tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 400 g full cream milk
- 1 tsp sea salt, to taste
- 1 ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 70 g butter
- 5 sprigs fresh coriander, roots and stems included, plus extra leaves for garnishing
- 300 g pouring (whipping) cream
- per 1 portion
- 1548 kJ / 369 kcal
- 5.7 g
- 18.8 g
- 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 19 g
- 4.3 g
- 772.3 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Avgolemono (chicken soup with egg and lemon)
Revithia (chickpea soup)
Bun bo hue (spicy noodle soup)
Pho bo (Vietnamese beef and noodle soup)