Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cream of mushroom soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g button mushrooms, cut into halves
- 500 - 550 g water
- 200 g milk
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 50 g plain flour
- ½ tsp salt (optional)
- 50 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 40 g cream cheese (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 742.6 kJ / 176.8 kcal
- 6.5 g
- 12.7 g
- 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6.4 g
- 1.7 g
- 573.9 mg