Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 g onions, cut into halves
- 30 g butter or olive oil
- 700 g fresh tomatoes, cut into halves
- 70 g tomato paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp dried oregano or dried mixed herbs
- 500 g water
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tip)
- 100 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 2 - 4 fresh basil leaves, plus extra for garnishing
- 1 sprig fresh parsley, leaves only
- per 1 portion
- 864.3 kJ / 205.8 kcal
- 2.5 g
- 9.9 g
- 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.1 g
- 3.3 g
- 912.7 mg