Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Indian spiced sweet potato soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g red lentils
- 20 g ginger paste (see Tips)
- 2 tsp garlic paste (see Tips)
- 350 g sweet potato, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 195 g red onion, cut into halves
- 20 g oil
- 1 tbsp Madras curry powder (see Tips)
- 3 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 400 g water
- 400 g coconut milk
- 1 fresh long red chilli, trimmed and cut into slices, for garnishing
- 2 tbsp coconut cream, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1151.3 kJ / 274 kcal
- 5.2 g
- 23.6 g
- 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 10.3 g
- 4.5 g
- 683.1 mg