Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g fresh field mushrooms
- 1 brown onion (approx. 120 g), cut into quarters
- 40 g unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 30 g gluten free flour mix (see Tips)
- 1000 g water
- 1 tbsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 100 g fresh Swiss brown mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 50 g fresh shiitake mushrooms, cut into quarters
- fresh chives, finely chopped for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 549 kJ / 130.8 kcal
- 3.2 g
- 7.2 g
- 9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5.6 g
- 2.1 g
- 892 mg