Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 pickled gherkins (approx. 20 g)
- 1 sprig fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 3 - 4 fresh chives or 1 tsp dried chives
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp fresh tarragon, leaves only or 1/4 tsp dried tarragon
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 200 g grapeseed oil
- 2 tsp pickled capers, drained
- per 1 Complete recipe
- 7940 kJ / 1890 kcal
- 9 g
- 8 g
- 206 g
- Saturated Fat
- 24.7 g
- 1 g
- 1407 mg