Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chocolate carrot muffins (Toddlers and beyond)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g sunflower seeds (see Tips)
- 200 g carrots, peeled and cut into pieces
- 100 g pitted Medjool dates (see Tips)
- 2 eggs
- 60 g milk of choice
- 2 tbsp raw sugar
- 120 g extra virgin olive oil (see Tips)
- 170 g wholemeal spelt flour
- 20 g raw cacao powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 70 g dark chocolate chips
- per 1 portion
- 896.2 kJ / 213.4 kcal
- 3.7 g
- 12.8 g
- 16.3 g
- 2.5 g