Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Carrot, pumpkin and ginger purée
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 - 2 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- ½ orange, zest only, no white pith
- 50 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 150 g pumpkin, peeled and cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 150 g carrot, peeled and cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 80 g water
- ½ tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 20 g unsalted butter
- 1 - 2 pinches salt, to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 627.5 kJ / 150 kcal
- 2.2 g
- 18.9 g
- 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5.2 g
- 3.8 g
- 136.8 mg