Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Asian-style fish fillets
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 sprigs fresh coriander, stems and leaves only
- 2 ½ cm piece fresh lemongrass, white part only
- 1 fresh long green chilli, deseeded if preferred
- 1 spring onion/shallot, trimmed and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 lime, zest only, no white pith, plus one slice and juice reserved
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 600 g white fish fillets (see Tip)
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to season
- freshly ground pepper, to season
- 400 g jasmine rice
- 1000 g water
- 500 g mixed vegetables (e.g. zucchini, broccoli, capsicum), cut into slices
- fresh bamboo shoots (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1659.1 kJ / 395 kcal
- 37.5 g
- 41 g
- 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.1 g
- 6.3 g
- 733.2 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Calamari ripieni with lemon butter and crispy capers
Fragrant whole barbecued fish
Middle Eastern planked salmon
Salmon kebabs with coriander chilli mayonnaise