Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 - 200 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 200 g mixed vegetables (celery, carrots, onions), cut into pieces
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 800 g mixed minced meat (400 g pork, 400 g beef)
- 100 g dry white wine
- 400 g canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 - 1 ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ½ - 1 tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 1000 g milk
- 80 g butter, softened
- 100 g plain flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 - 2 pinches ground nutmeg
- butter, for topping
- 250 g dried lasagne sheets, approx. 12 sheets
- per 1 portion
- 3025.8 kJ / 720.4 kcal
- 41.6 g
- 48.7 g
- 38.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 18.5 g
- 3.8 g
- 1109.3 mg