Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 brown onion (approx. 180 g), cut into halves
- 20 g butter
- 500 g pumpkin, peeled, cut into pieces
- 1 carrot, cut into pieces
- 500 g water, adjust to taste
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 30 g pouring (whipping) cream (optional)
- 2 pinches salt, to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- fresh basil, leaves only, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 632.2 kJ / 150.5 kcal
- 3.8 g
- 14.5 g
- 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4.7 g
- 5 g
- 335.5 mg