Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 100 g cheddar cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 350 g zucchini, cut into quarters
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into quarters
- 3 rindless bacon rashers (approx. 160 g), cut into pieces
- 5 eggs
- 100 g rice flour
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1297 kJ / 309 kcal
- 12.4 g
- 12 g
- 24 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.8 g
- 1.1 g
- 382.8 mg
Vegetable stock paste
Aussie potato salad
Pumpkin risotto with bacon
Apricot chicken risotto
Salted caramel slice
Corned beef with mustard sauce
Chicken, leek and corn pie
Curried beef and noodles (Aussie chow mein)