Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sweet tamarind fish with mixed vegetables
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 180 g basmati rice
- 1150 g water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 carrot, cut into thin slices (approx. 5mm)
- ½ red capsicum, cut into strips
- 1 broccoli (approx. 200 g), cut into florets
- 4 firm white fish fillets, cut into pieces (6 cm - see Tips)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3 eschalots
- 1 - 2 fresh long red chillies, trimmed and cut into halves, to taste
- fresh coriander, leaves only, for garnishing
- 40 g tamarind paste
- 30 g fish sauce
- 45 g palm sugar
- 2 tsp cornflour
- per 1 portion
- 1696.8 kJ / 404 kcal
- 40.9 g
- 56.8 g
- 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.9 g
- 6.7 g
- 1070.7 mg