Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 30 g Pecorino cheese (optional)
- 30 g eschalot or brown onion
- 150 g pancetta or bacon, cut into cubes (5 mm)
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1200 g water
- ¾ tsp salt
- 350 g dried spaghetti
- 3 eggs
- 1 egg yolk (optional)
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 2326.5 kJ / 553.9 kcal
- 29.2 g
- 63.3 g
- 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7.1 g
- 4 g
- 1301.6 mg