Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mushroom freekeh risotto with spring onion oil
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Spring onion oil
- 1 bunch spring onions/shallots
- 250 g olive oil
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 40 g salted butter
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 250 g cracked freekeh
- 60 g dry white wine
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste or Chicken stock powder (see Tips)
- 200 g fresh mushrooms, of choice, cut into slices (see Tips)
- 700 g water
- freshly squeezed lemon juice, to serve
- ground black pepper, to serve
- spring onion/shallot, sliced, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2286.3 kJ / 544.4 kcal
- 14.1 g
- 46.4 g
- 33.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 11 g
- 7.1 g
- 489.8 mg