Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Porcini mushroom risotto
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g eschalot, cut into halves
- 300 g fresh porcini mushrooms, cut into pieces (see Tips)
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 320 g Arborio rice
- 60 g dry white wine
- 800 g water
- 1 tsp sea salt (see Tips)
- 1 ½ tbsp unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1778.5 kJ / 425.1 kcal
- 7.3 g
- 68.3 g
- 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.9 g
- 2.9 g
- 486 mg