Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tbsp whole black peppercorns
- 2 ½ tbsp coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 5 dried chillies
- 1 tbsp rock salt
- 2 tsp granulated garlic
- 4 cardamom pods (see Tips)
- 1 brown onion, cut into quarters
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 fresh kaffir lime leaves
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 tsp palm sugar, grated (approx. 1 cm cube)
- 8 - 10 sprigs fresh coriander, roots and stalks for broth, leaves reserved to garnish
- ½ - 1 fresh long red chilli, deseeded if preferred (optional)
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 20 g peanut oil
- 400 g coconut milk
- 100 g water
- 1 capsicum, deseeded and cut into pieces (1 - 2 cm)
- 1000 g fresh mussels, cleaned and debearded
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 20 g lime juice (approx. 1 lime)
- per 1 portion
- 4295.8 kJ / 1026.7 kcal
- 68.7 g
- 52.6 g
- 51.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 31.8 g
- 7.8 g
- 4535.9 mg