Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g pork loin steaks, partially frozen and cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 20 g sesame oil
- 20 g peanut oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 5 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and cut into slices
- ½ - 1 tsp dried chilli flakes, to taste
- 4 spring onions/shallots, white parts only, cut into pieces (2-3 cm - green parts reserved for garnishing)
- 100 g fresh shiitake mushrooms or brown mushrooms, cut into thin slices
- 15 g caster sugar
- 20 g soy sauce
- 35 g oyster sauce
- 15 g rice wine vinegar
- sea salt, to taste
- 8 - 10 leaves iceberg lettuce
- 1 bunch fresh mint (see Tips)
- 2 fresh long red chillies, deseeded if preferred and cut into thin slices
- 100 g fresh bean sprouts
- 40 g roasted unsalted peanuts
- per 1 portion
- 1940.2 kJ / 375.7 kcal
- 34.7 g
- 15.3 g
- 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3.3 g
- 4.4 g
- 849.3 mg