Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Coconut poached chicken salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g raw peanuts
- 2 ½ cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 fresh long red chillies, trimmed and cut into halves
- 2 fresh kaffir lime leaves, torn into pieces
- 60 g fish sauce
- 800 g coconut milk
- 2 stalks lemongrass, white part only, cut into pieces
- 2 fresh kaffir lime leaves
- 40 g brown sugar
- 40 g freshly squeezed lime juice
- 500 g chicken thigh fillets, cut into quarters
- 200 g snow peas, trimmed, cut into thin slices
- 100 g fresh bean sprouts
- ¼ Chinese cabbage (wombok) (approx. 170 g), finely sliced
- 2 carrots (approx. 185 g), julienned
- ½ bunch fresh coriander (approx. 15 g), leaves only
- ½ bunch fresh Thai basil (aprox. 15 g), leaves only (see Tips)
- ½ bunch fresh Vietnamese mint (approx. 15 g), leaves only (see Tips)
- 20 g fried shallots
- per 1 portion
- 2786.4 kJ / 663.4 kcal
- 35.6 g
- 23.4 g
- 46.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 28.5 g
- 8 g
- 1406.9 mg